McWane Ductile New Jersey held their annual Team Health Fair on Thursday, October 12th. They partnered with St. Luke’s to provide free screenings to team members on-site. The event is a daylong event from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and is available to all hourly and salaried team members.
Tests and services provided by St. Luke’s included:
- Sleep apnea and pulmonary function testing
- Diabetes counseling and education
- Blood pressures/smoking cessation
- BMI and body fat analysis
- Bone density screening
- Stress management
- Fitness information
- Vascular screenings for PAD (peripheral artery disease affecting the legs and ankles)
Hansel Conway was the lucky winner of a gift basket that St Luke’s Fitness Center gave away in the raffle.