M&H Valve Veterans Have Over 520 Years of Combined Experience
Posted by mcwaneinc
In the recent issue of quarterly newsletter “The Valve Stem,” M&H Valve featured 13 team members that each had 40+ years of service for a combined experience of over 520 years! M&H observed that as time goes on, names and faces change and processes and developments continue to move forward to meet the ever changing and demanding times in which we live. Despite this, they did not want to forget the veteran team members with 40+ years of service that have contributed to the overall process and successful growth M&H now enjoys and will continue to experience in the future.
Over the years, the M&H team has gained a wealth of knowledge from team members that started work in the 1960s and 1970s while also experiencing some growing pains together. They all gained a great deal of experience which they are happy to share with the future generations joining the company in the future.
Individual Years of Service:
- Tommy “Mr. Clean” Fielder (10/2/72) – 42 years
- Terry Christjohn (11/15/73) – 41 years
- James Hubbard (11/27/72) – 42 years
- James Butterworth (5/24/72) – 42 years
- Harry Christian (1/25/72) – 43 years
- Dennis Turner (10/11/71) – 43 years
- Larry Parker (8/21/72) – 42 years
- Harold Westbrooks (5/30/73) – 41 years
- Andy Higgins (7/10/73) – 41 years
- Larry Joe “Chopper Joe” Mays (7/13/71) – 41 years
- Wilbur (Peter) Price (11/27/72) – 42 years
- Glen Key (9/12/69) – 45 years
- Jack Williams (4/25/71) – 43 years
A great big THANK YOU to these seasoned veterans for their many years of service!
About mcwaneincMcWane, Inc. is a family business based in Birmingham, Alabama, with iron foundries across the United States and the world. McWane’s divisions focus on the safe, environmentally friendly manufacturing of ductile iron pipe, fittings, hydrants and valves. These and other products provide the backbone of vital water distribution and wastewater treatment systems for communities across the globe. The company employs more than 6,000 workers and has a longstanding commitment of support to those communities where our employees live and work. For more information, please visit www.mcwane.com.
Posted on March 31, 2015, in Generational Workers, Legacy Legends and tagged experience, newsletter, service, team, team member, The Valve Stem, years. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on M&H Valve Veterans Have Over 520 Years of Combined Experience.
Comments are closed.