Announcing the Winners of the 2014 McWane EHS Awards
We are proud to announce the winners of the 2014 McWane EHS Awards which recognize McWane facilities with the best environmental, health and safety performance:
- EHS Excellence Award (Screaming Eagle) – McWane Ductile / Provo, Utah
- Most Improved Recordable Injury Rate-Fabrication Award – Clow Valve-Canada / St. John, New Brunswick
- Most Improved Recordable Injury Rate-Foundry Award – M&H Valve Company / Anniston, Alabama
- Outstanding Health & Safety Performance Award – McWane Ductile / Coshocton, Ohio
- Outstanding Environmental Performance-Fabrication Award – Clow Valve-Canada / St. John, New Brunswick
- Outstanding Environmental Performance-Foundry Award – Kennedy Valve Company / Elmira, New York
Congratulations to this year’s winners!
Posted on January 29, 2015, in Achievements, Factory Facts and tagged Clow Valve Canada, EHS, EHS Awards, Environmental, Health, Kennedy Valve, M&H Valve, McWane Ductile, Safety, Screaming Eagle. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Announcing the Winners of the 2014 McWane EHS Awards.